- June 14 Outline
Wednesday (3 hours) - Bonnie - Lynne
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. EIS Academy Demo - 20 min
2a. Journaling over view and Journaling about: EIS at Yerkes - 15 min
3. View, select and add a link to one Cybrary - 20 min
3a. Journaling about: Cybrary - 15 min
4. Select and Participate in a project. Is it easy or hard? - 45 min
4a. Journaling: Reviewing a project. - 15 min
BREAK 15 min
5. Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and the EIS Academy steps - 45 min
5a. Journaling 15 min
6. If time permits: Now you have reviewed a project, what would you do to create one? Mark has content for you!
- Enterprise in Space (EIS) Academy Demo
- View, select and add a link to a Cybrary
- Select and participate in a project. Is it easy or hard?
- BREAK 15 min
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and the EIS Academy steps
The NGSS database is found https://www.nextgenscience.org/search-standards?keys=&tid%5B%5D=107&tid_3%5B%5D=94
I need to review all the concepts before we can do this activity so we are going to pass on it today.
1) Go to ngss search standards page
2) Project you reviewed open
4) Manage competencies and frameworks
5) Add new compentency
6) Back to ngss search and add new standard
7) Paste into Competency Framework
8) ID number is the course catalog number
9) Link should be in desrioption
10) Configure scale.
Not yet - both
Proficient on both
- If time permits: Now you have reviewed a project, what would you do to create one?
- Workshop Feedback Survey