- Open EIS Academy (https://www.eisacademy.org/) and login (top right).
- TOPIC: Go to assigned webpage by drop-down menu.
- Find the “gear” icon under the banner at the top right of the page proper, click the drop-down menu and click “Turn editing on” in the top right part of the page. (If this doesn’t appear, you don’t have the settings on where you are able to edit. Try the drop-down next to your name/icon at top right, while on your assigned page: “switch role to…”).
- Choose “Add an activity or resource” under the heading you want. Or, if there are no headings, select Edit and create one.
- When adding an activity or resource, Moodle will ask what sort of link you would like to add. Many appropriate links in the EIS formatting will just be Cybrary Links represented by a small globe and a piece of paper.
- When reaching the editing page, do most of the editing in the text box while adding pictures and resources through the text editor tools. Choosing the URL option is an easy path – you can include images which you’ve previously right-clicked to get the location and paste here. Make sure to check the box that says 'display description on project page'
- When finished, hit “save and display” to return to the main webpage and see your edits.
- Continue this process for each resource.
A basic survey of asteroid mining technologies of the future. This will cover the basic potential of asteroid mining,the technologies involved,and the current players in the industry.
- Teacher: Nick Sitaras