A Cybrary is a list of categories containing annotated links to webpages, research papers, and applications ordered by subject/content areas. The list is generated by many participants working in the specific subject area.The ECE Cybrary contains links to activities, links to research and links to tools suitable for content area participants. Each link also has an annotation including notes for why it is in the cybrary.
Below is a list of our current Cybrary Categories.
If you are already a manager:
- To create a new Cybrary, please send email to email@example.com.
- Include your full name and your project name
- You will be made a manager for your new Cybrary Category.
- To create a new Category, click Create Project.
- Complete the form and click Save Changes.
- Click the new category name. A new page appears. where you can add links
Instructions for Manager or teachers to add a link to one of the categories listed below:
- Select the topic listed below. A page appears.
- In the General area, click Turn editing on (upper right).
- Click +Add an activity or resource. A window with a list appears.
- Select the radio button adjacent to Cybrary. This is the fourth item down from the top.
- Click Add. A new window opens.
- Enter the page title of the link you have selected.
- Enter a description of the link.
- Enter the External URL you have selected.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save and return to project.